Covenant Christian School’s Homeschool Participation Program is designed to provide academic and enrichment opportunities for homeschool elementary, middle, and high school age students.
- Opportunities to enroll in CCS courses each school year based upon the needs of the individual student.
- Opportunities to participate in fine arts and extracurricular activities.
- Participation in field trips and special events.
- Participation in the annual Shakespeare Festival
- Opportunities for students in Kindergarten through Grade 2 to participate in our Charlotte Mason Afternoon program
- Older students (in grades 3-12) are welcome to join us for our Delightful Hour each afternoon from 2:00-3:00, as well as stay for our BOOST Enrichment Classes offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- BOOST Enrichment Classes include fencing, Chess Club, Technology Club, Odyssey of the Mind, Cooking Classes and many more!
- Contact our Head of School to schedule an initial meeting to design an individualized Homeschool Participation plan.
- Complete the required enrollment forms which will be provided to you at the meeting, and return the forms to the school office. Forms may also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide a copy of the most recent standardized testing for each student applying for the program and a recent homeschool transcript or report card (if applicable).
- Student and parent(s) will be scheduled to meet the Head of School, Homeschool Connections Director, and other designated staff for an official admissions/enrollment interview.
- Student begins class as a Homeschool Connections student!
Program Fees vary according to individualized program selections. Please contact 757-378-2189 for more information.