Covenant Christian School’s Homeschool Participation Program is designed to provide academic and enrichment opportunities for homeschool elementary, middle, and high school age students.
- Opportunities to enroll in CCS courses each school year based upon the needs of the individual student.
- Opportunities to participate in fine arts and extracurricular activities.
- Participation in field trips and special events.
- Participation in the annual Shakespeare Festival
- Opportunities for students in Kindergarten through Grade 2 to participate in our Charlotte Mason Afternoon program
- Older students (in grades 3-12) are welcome to join us for our Delightful Hour each afternoon from 2:00-3:00, as well as stay for our PLUS Enrichment Classes offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- PLUS Enrichment Classes include fencing, Chess Club, Technology Club, Odyssey of the Mind, Cooking Classes and many more!
- Contact our Head of School to schedule an initial meeting to design an individualized Homeschool Participation plan.
- Complete the required Charlotte Mason Afternoons Enrollment Agreement and return the form to the school office. You may also submit the form via email to email@example.com.
- Provide a copy of the most recent standardized testing for each student applying for the program and a recent homeschool transcript or report card (if applicable).
- Student and parent(s) will be scheduled to meet the Head of School, Academic Advisor, and other designated staff for an official admissions/enrollment interview.
- Student begins class as a Homeschool Connections student!
Program Fees vary according to individualized program selections. Please click on the link below to view the different options.